Top 5 Funny New Year Resolutions For 2022
Goodbye 2021 and say hi to 2022! It’s time to start fresh and orient yourself toward your goals. That’s why New year resolutions have been a top searched topic on New year Eve. Kick off 2022 with some laughs by following 5 funny New Year Resolutions.
2022 is around the corner that is referred to be a change-bringing time. You may plan to save and invest more money or a better job or both. You may set yourself a plan for how to turn $1,000 into $5,000 in a month and invest more money to secure your financial future. Whatever your goals, devising plans for the future is one of the best things we can do to start the new year.
At first, the resolutions were considered very serious, but now we can dive into more ideas about funny new year resolutions. Forget the normal quotes for a moment and share this list of the funniest new year resolutions with your dear ones.
1. Focus on your health
We all know that money is one of the primary requirements to lead a comfortable lifestyle. But improving your financial health is not more important than health.
One of the biggest goals to move toward 2022 is the importance of staying healthy. A healthy lifestyle involves quitting smoking or drinking, losing or gaining weight, exercising, and having nutritional meals. It’s not easy to achieve them, so make them specific and keep a record of your progress.
Maybe you did not reach any milestones of the financial goals or other commitments you set in 2021, but don’t worry. When it comes to how to stay healthy, you will laugh at following “realistic” and funny New Year Resolutions in 2022.
- I will start washing my hands after using the restroom.
- I promise to stop drinking orange juice just after having brushed my teeth.
- Eat more fruit . . . snacks.
- Remember to make overnight oats the night before though I know I won’t eat them in the morning.
- I will not miss a single meal a day.
- I will do so much yoga that it justifies wearing yoga pants 24/7.
- I will stop keeping the dog on a diet, otherwise it will somehow begin to look at me badly … Better to be fat, but with a live owner.
- One of my biggest New Year Resolutions 2022 is to lose weight by living on the moon.
- I will stop abusing drugs that taste good.
- My New Year Resolutions lesson plan is to unfriend every person who shares their unsolicited diet or exercise regimen.
- I will try to cut back on sports. Too much exercise is dangerous for your health.
- Sign up for a marathon that I will not actually run.
2. Love yourself more
In addition to physical health, personal finance management, taking care of your mental health is also a New Year resolutions lesson plan. To shake off the stress of this year and welcome the new year, you should prioritize self-care and enjoy your life by listening to relaxing music, reading your favorite books such as books for financial literacy, watching a feel-good movie, practicing yoga, or meditating.
Besides, consider caring for a pet that can bring emotional, mental, and physical benefits. Stop worrying about what people think of you, and focusing on yourself is also a good idea to develop yourself. Whatever your method, it’s time to get out of your downtime and look forward to a refreshing start. Here are the funniest New Year Resolutions involving yourself.
- My New Year resolutions lesson plan is to stop hanging out with people who ask me about my New Year’s resolution.
- I will make a list of people who annoyed me this year, to annoy them in the New Year.
- Buy all leftover 2021 calendars and burn them.
- Do not ask me about funny New Year Resolutions as I promise I will wake up before noon on the weekends.
- Don’t text that toxic person back. You know the one. We all have one.
- In the upcoming year, I will wear clean underwear every day. Yes, I’m such a spender!
- My New Year Resolutions 2022 includes pretending to be a better person in the New Year.
- In 2022, I will read more (or at least turn the subtitles on while binge-watching TV).
- People think New Year is a life-changing event. But if your life sucked last year, it’s probably still going to suck tomorrow.
- 9 pm is the new midnight.
3. Disconnect from your phone and social media
Today phones and social media are considered inevitable when looking around almost everyone from young to old uses. Cutting back on time using them seems challenging, but try to put it in your New Year Resolutions 2022.
Use apps to track your weekly screen time and, once you determine the current situation, schedule blocks of time to put your phone away. It’s time to stop being addicted to your phone and then reconnect with reality and focus on living more at the moment with your beloved ones.
It may take time to help you get familiar with that habit. Don’t rush yourself. Here are some of the funniest New Year Resolutions related to technology to push you to set a new me for 2022.
- In 2022, I will make a viral reel making fun of TikTok.
- Stop doom scrolling on Twitter.
- I will post a thousand selfies on social networks this year.
- Watch less TV . . . in standard definition.
- My New Year Resolutions lesson plan is to start using Facebook for something other than Farmville and stupid quizzes.
- In the coming year, I will switch my username to “password” and my password to “username” to make each a lot harder for hackers to figure out.
- I promise I will help kids stay safe by not texting on my cell phone while eating McDonald’s and speeding through crosswalks in school zones with a frost-covered windshield.
- I will play more computer games. Scientists say it’s helpful and develops visual skills. But we always knew that, didn’t we?
4. Invest in your relationship
When it comes to your New Year Resolutions lesson plan, don’t skip investing in your relationship. Try to spend more time with family and friends, and keep in mind the quality of time spent together matters most. Before the new year, you can look for some Christmas tips which make it perfect for this holiday season.
If you live far from them, don’t blame them for distance. A simple phone call could become the world to someone you love, and it’s a chance to know how they are doing. In addition, as you get older and life gets more hectic, you will realize the value of friendship and embrace it.
Here are a few funny New Year Resolutions you can spread excitement with others:
Here are a few funny New Year Resolutions you can spread excitement with others:
- When hanging out with friends, I will stop making the same jokes. Or make new friends.
- I will stop simultaneously talking on the phone with one person and texting another.
- I will spend less time with my friends, and more – with my spouse.
- I love my family, so I will not cook for them anymore.
- When typing LOL to the interlocutor, I will actually laugh, not just on the screen.
5. Look after your finances
Why are some people willing to forego their own needs to follow the latest fashion and investment trends? Why can others save money and overcome the desire to spend money on things that aren’t truly necessary? If you want to be a person of financial discipline, your New Year Resolutions 2022 can not omit the financial freedom plan.
No one could not have predicted striking events like the pandemic of Covid 19 this year and prevented all of life’s difficulties or financial distress to happen. However, you can focus on improving your financial security that will require careful financial planning, enough patience, and dedication.
No one could deny the benefit of financial discipline, but at the end of this year, remove the excess trouble off the resolution concept and read the following funny New Year Resolutions.
- I will try my luck with lottery tickets at a luckier stall.
- I promise I will not buy anything on www.amazon.com for a whole year.
- I will look for investors for my “home office” business.
- The top funny New Year Resolutions: To save money, I will borrow things more often and return them less often.
- I will visit convenience stores more often than restaurants once free samples are being served.
- I will shop online or window shopping instead of having to go to stores to save some money for a rainy day.
- The funniest new year resolutions: I will pay off my credit cards every month in full . . . with my other credit cards.
Start investing with MyConstant
When it comes to money, consider a year-end financial planning checklist and take your time to list out what you did with your wallet and which investments performed the best. Investing is a good way to improve your financial situation. In the upcoming year, learn how to be an investor to reach financial security as soon as possible.
MyConstant’s P2P lending platform could be an ideal component of your investment portfolio. With an easy-to-use platform, you can easily get started and gain steady returns on your terms which bypass the bank.
You can either deposit your crypto in our multi-cryptocurrency wallet (where you can earn up to 4% for stablecoins) or lend it out and earn interest on crypto up to 7% APR.
Furthermore, you can lend money online in P2P loans and earn 7% APR to people and businesses all around the world.
Other benefits include:
- No fees for USD investments
- Anytime withdrawals
- Minimum investment just $10
- No maximum investment limit
- The term 30, 90, and 180-day investments are available.
Sounds interesting? Sign up for a free account today and start investing.
Share this article