How to Wire Money from Bank Of America to MyConstant
In the age of sending money via apps like Zelle or Venmo, wiring can seem old fashioned. Nevertheless, it’s still the quickest way to send and receive large amounts of money.
Wiring can no doubt seem confusing, but we’ll take it step-by-step and by the end, you’ll have no problems wiring money from Bank of America (BoA) to MyConstant.
But before you log onto your BoA account, you need to enter your deposit amount on your MyConstant account.
Note: to shoulder the $30 fee that BoA charges for an outgoing wire, we’ll reimburse you $15 for each wire made that’s over $1,000.
Make your deposit on MyConstant first
- Log onto MyConstant and click Deposit USD.
- Once you click Deposit USD, you can enter the amount of money that you’re going to wire from BoA and click Start growing. The amount you enter here must match the amount that you enter in your BoA account. If the numbers don’t match, Prime Trust will send the money back to your BoA account in 5 business days.
- After you do that and click done, your MyConstant wire receipt will appear with all the information you’ll need to make your wire transfer on BoA.
Important! The reference number that’s circled in red is unique to each account and wire transfer. It’s extremely important that you save that number because it lets Prime Trust know who they’re sending the money to on MyConstant.
Now that you have the information above, you can create your wire transfer on BoA.
Log onto to Bank of America to make your wire transfer
- In order to transfer money on BoA, you must first set up SafePass — BoA’s version of 2FA.
SafePass uses a 6-digit one-time code sent in a text message to your mobile phone to help verify your identity before authorizing the transfer of funds from your account. Without it, you can not make a wire transfer.
After signing onto your BoA account, go to the top and click Profile & Settings. From there, a screen will appear. Scroll down to the bottom of the screen and click Manage SafePass.
You’ll then need to enter your cell phone number and BoA debit or credit card information into the necessary sections. The phone number you use will get a one-time code sent to it once you make you comeple your wire transfer.
- Now that your SafePass is activated, you can make a wire transfer. Go back to your main screen and click Transfer | Zelle. Once there, go to the right and under Using Someones Account Number click At another bank.
After clicking At another bank, a contract page will appear. Scroll to the bottom of the page and click the Agree box and continue.
The next screen that appears is the Add Account/Recipient. Once there you’ll click the Domestic box and the Business account box. Then, click next.
Now a screen will appear where you’ll need to enter all the information from your MyConstant wire receipt. Remember, the recipient here is: Prime Trust, LCC — 330 South Rampart Blvd. Suite 260 Summerlin, NV 89145.
In the Description section remember to enter your Reference Number so Prime Trust knows who to send the funds to at MyConstant.
- Click Continue to reach the next page: Manage Accounts/Recipients. In this section you are going to enter the amount of your transfer and the account it’s coming from. Make sure the amount that you transfer is the same as the amount that’s on your MyConstant wire receipt.
After your account information is complete, click Make Transfer at the bottom of the screen. At this point, a one-time code will be sent via SMS to your phone. Enter that code in the box and click Done.
After making your transfer, email a PDF of the Chase wire receipt along with your MyConstant reference number to [email protected]. This way we can make sure your funds get to your account smoothly. A wire transfer usually takes 1 to 2 business days to process, and another business hour to appear in your balance.
Your final wire checklist:
- Make sure the wire amount you enter on MyConstant matches the one you make on BoA.
- Include your MyConstant Reference Number in the Description section of your BoA transfer.
- Email your completed BoA transfer along with your MyConstant reference number to [email protected]
Making your money work harder for you
Phew! I know that was a lot. But when banks like BoA give you 0.01% APY in a savings account or a maximum 0.05% APY in a certificate of deposit, it’s no wonder that you’ve chosen to entrust your money with us.
When you transfer money to MyConstant, the choice is yours: put it in a fixed-term loan where it can earn up to 7% APR, or leave it in instant access where it accrues 4% APY. Either way, your interest rate with us will consistently beat your bank.
If you have more questions about wiring money, it’s best that you contact BoA directly via their US customer service number: +1 315-724-4022. Or check out their Wire Transfer FAQ’s page.
In order to protect you from cybercriminals, most banks will frequently alter the layout of their websites and avoid sharing screenshots to anyone other than their customers. Please keep that in mind when reading these instructions — they may change in the future.
Share this article