How to Wire Money from Wells Fargo to MyConstant
Mobile payments services like Venmo and Zelle have simplified the money transfer process. However, if you need to send a large amount of money, nothing beats the speed of a wire transfer.
Wiring money might sound difficult, but if you follow these step-by-step instructions, you’ll have no problems wiring money from Wells Fargo to MyConstant.
And don’t forget, to offset the $30 fee that Wells Fargo charges for an outgoing wire, we’ll reimburse you $15 for each wire made that’s over $1,000.
But before you log onto your Wells Fargo account, you need to enter your deposit amount on your MyConstant account.
Make your deposit on MyConstant first
- Log onto MyConstant and click Deposit USD.
- Once you click Deposit USD, you can enter the amount of money that you’re going to wire from Wells Fargo and click Start growing. The amount you enter here must match the amount that you enter in your Wells Fargo account. If the numbers don’t match, Prime Trust will send the money back to your Wells Fargo account in 5 business days.
- After you do that and click done, your MyConstant wire receipt will appear with all the information you’ll need to make your wire transfer on Wells Fargo.
MyConstant wire receipt
Important! The reference number that’s circled in red is unique to each account and wire transfer. It’s extremely important that you save that number because it lets Prime Trust know who they’re sending the money to on MyConstant.
Now that you have the information above, you can create your wire transfer on Wells Fargo.
Log onto your Wells Fargo account
The details you need to provide when making a wire on Wells Fargo is split into two parts: Prime Trust and Prime Trust’s bank. This information is taken directly from the MyConstant Wire Receipt.
Prime Trust’s information
Prime Trust, LCC.
330 South Rampart Blvd.
Suite 260 Summerlin, NV 89145.
Account number: 1503666162
Routing number: 026013576
Prime Trust’s bank
565 Fifth Avenue,
New York, NY 10017, 92618
- To wire money on Wells Fargo, you need to sign onto your account and click Transfer & Pay.
- You’ll then come to the screen below. Click Wire Money.
- After that you’ll need to validate your identity — a form of 2FA.
- After confirming your identity, you can begin filling out the necessary pieces of information. The first screen asks you the business name (Prime Trust LCC located in the US).
- You’ll then have to enter the routing number (026013576). This number is a sequence of nine digits used to identify a specific bank.
- Next, you must add your Recipient Account Information. In the message or additional information section, type in your Reference Number. This is important as the number tells Prime Trust who exactly on MyConstant the money is being sent to.
- Before the wire is completed, Wells Fargo lets you review the wire form.
After making your transfer, email a PDF of the Wells Fargo wire receipt along with your MyConstant reference number to [email protected]. This way we can make sure your funds get to your account smoothly. A wire transfer usually takes 1 to 2 business days to process, and another business hour to appear in your balance.
Your final wire checklist:
- Make sure the wire amount you enter on MyConstant matches the one you make on Wells Fargo.
- Include your MyConstant Reference Number in the message section of your Wells Fargo transfer.
- Email your completed Wells Fargo transfer along with your MyConstant reference number to [email protected]
Making your money work harder for you
That was a lot of information! But when banks like Wells Fargo give you 0.01% APY in a savings account or a maximum 0.05% APY in a certificate of deposit, it’s no wonder that you’ve chosen to entrust your money with us.
When you transfer money to MyConstant, the choice is yours: put it in a fixed-term loan where it can earn up to 7% APR, or leave it in instant access where it accrues 4% APY. Either way, your interest rate with us will consistently beat your bank.
If you have more questions about wiring money, it’s best that you contact Wells Fargo directly via their US customer service number: 1-800-869-3557. Or check out the Wells Fargo wire transfer FAQs.
In order to protect you from cybercriminals, many banks will frequently alter the layout of their websites and avoid sharing screenshots to anyone other than their customers. Please keep that in mind when reading these instructions — they may change in the future.
Share this article