How to Wire Your Money from Us Bank to MyConstant
Wiring money isn’t always a straightforward procedure. But if you follow these steps, you’ll be sending money from US Bank to MyConstant in no time.
But before you log onto your US Bank account, you need to enter your deposit amount on your MyConstant account.
Make your deposit on MyConstant first
- Log onto MyConstant and click Deposit USD.
- Once you click Deposit USD, you can enter the amount of money that you’re going to wire from US Bank and click Start growing. The amount you enter here must match the amount that you enter in your US Bank account. If the numbers don’t match, Prime Trust will send the money back to your US Bank account in 5 business days (extra fees might be applied by US Bank).
- After you do that and click done, your MyConstant wire receipt will appear with all the information you’ll need to make your wire transfer on US Bank.
Important! The reference number that’s circled in red is unique to each account and wire transfer. It’s extremely important that you save that number because it lets Prime Trust know who they’re sending the money to on MyConstant.
Now that you have the information above, you can create your wire transfer through US Bank online banking.
- From the main menu, select Transfer. And then, deposit & pay.
- Then click Transfer money, and then Make a wire transfer.
- Select the Pay From account, the wire amount, and tap Send On date. Then select Continue.
- Enter the recipient and the recipients bank information. As well as the routing and account number.
The information you need to provide is split into two parts: Prime Trust and Prime Trust’s bank.
Prime Trust’s information
Prime Trust, LCC.
330 South Rampart Blvd.
Suite 260 Summerlin, NV 89145.
Account number: 1503666162
Routing number: 026013576
Prime Trust’s bank
565 Fifth Avenue,
New York, NY 10017, 92618
At the bottom of the form where it says Additional information or add a message, enter in your Reference Number.
After making your transfer, snap a photo or scan the US Bank wire receipt along with your MyConstant reference number to [email protected]. This way we can make sure your funds get to your account smoothly. A wire transfer usually takes 1 to 2 business days to process, and another business hour to appear in your balance.
Your final wire checklist:
- Make sure the wire amount you enter on MyConstant matches the one you make on US Bank.
- Include your MyConstant Reference Number in the Description section of your US Bank transfer.
- Email your completed US Bank transfer along with your MyConstant reference number to [email protected]
Making your money work harder for you
That was a mouthful! But when banks such as US Bank give you 0.01% APY in a savings account or a maximum 0.05% APY in a certificate of deposit, it’s no wonder that you’ve chosen to entrust your money with us.
When you transfer money to MyConstant, the choice is yours: put it in a fixed-term loan where it can earn up to 7% APR, or leave it in instant access where it accrues 4% APY. Either way, your interest rate with us will consistently beat your bank.
If you have more questions about wiring money, it’s best that you contact US Bank directly via their US customer service number: +1 503-401-9991. Or check out their online banking page.
In a move to protect your information, banks will frequently alter the layout of their websites and avoid sharing screenshots to anyone other than their customers. Please keep that in mind when reading these instructions as they may change in the future.
Share this article