How to Wire Money from Td Bank to MyConstant
Banks change the interface of their websites frequently, and they’re not always the easiest to navigate. Which can make sending a wire tricky.
But don’t worry, if you follow this guide, you’ll have no issues wiring money from TD Bank to MyConstant. And remember, to shoulder the $30 fee that TD Bank charges for an outgoing wire, we’ll reimburse you $15 for each wire made that’s over $1,000.
But before you log onto your TD Bank account, you need to enter your deposit amount on your MyConstant account.
Note: to shoulder the $30 fee that TD charges for an outgoing wire, we’ll reimburse you $15 for each wire made that’s over $1,000.
Make your deposit on MyConstant first
- Log onto MyConstant and click Deposit USD.
- Once you click Deposit USD, you can enter the amount of money that you’re going to wire from TD Bank and click Start growing. The amount you enter here must match the amount that you enter in your TD Bank account. If the numbers don’t match, Prime Trust will send the money back to your TD Bank account in 5 business days.
- After you do that and click done, your MyConstant wire receipt will appear with all the information you’ll need to make your wire transfer on BoA.
Important! The reference number that’s circled in red is unique to each account and wire transfer. It’s extremely important that you save that number because it lets Prime Trust know who they’re sending the money to on MyConstant.
Now that you have the information above, you can create your wire transfer on TD Bank.
Log onto TD Bank or visit your local TD bank branch
If you’re sending smaller amounts of money ($5,000 or less), TD has an online money transfer system called Interac e-transfer. But if you want to send more than that — particularly to a company bank account — you need to physically go to a TD Bank branch.
The forms you need to fill out are located here.
The information you need to provide is split into two parts: Prime Trust and Prime Trust’s bank.
Prime Trust’s information
Prime Trust, LCC.
330 South Rampart Blvd.
Suite 260 Summerlin, NV 89145.
Account number: 1503666162
Routing number: 026013576
Prime Trust’s bank
565 Fifth Avenue,
New York, NY 10017, 92618
At the bottom of the form where it says Additional information, enter in your Reference Number.
After making your transfer, snap a photo or scan the TD Bank wire receipt along with your MyConstant reference number to [email protected] This way we can make sure your funds get to your account smoothly. A wire transfer usually takes 1 to 2 business days to process, and another business hour to appear in your balance.
Your final wire checklist:
- Make sure the wire amount you enter on MyConstant matches the one you make on TD Bank.
- Include your MyConstant Reference Number in the Description section of your TD Bank transfer.
- Email your completed TD Bank transfer along with your MyConstant reference number to [email protected]
Making your money work harder for you
Phew! I know that was a lot. But when banks like TD Bank give you 0.01% APY in a savings account or a maximum 0.05% APY in a certificate of deposit, it’s no wonder that you’ve chosen to entrust your money with us.
When you transfer money to MyConstant, the choice is yours: put it in a fixed-term loan where it can earn up to 7% APR, or leave it in instant access where it accrues 4% APY. Either way, your interest rate with us will consistently beat your bank.
If you have more questions about wiring money, it’s best that you contact TD Bank directly via their US customer service number: 1-888-751-9000. Or check out their online banking page.
In order to protect you from cybercriminals, many banks will frequently alter the layout of their websites and avoid sharing screenshots to anyone other than their customers. Please keep that in mind when reading these instructions — they may change in the future.
Share this article