How to Wire Money from Citibank to MyConstant
On the surface, wiring money can seem complicated: routing numbers, addresses, SWIFT codes — the list goes on. But don’t worry, it’s actually not hard. Just follow these steps and you’ll be sending your wire on Citibank in no time.
And don’t forget, to offset the $25 fee that Citibank charges you for a wire, we credit you $15 for every wire you make that’s over $1,000.
But before you log onto Citibank, you need to enter your deposit amount on your MyConstant account.
Make your deposit on MyConstant first
- Log onto MyConstant and click Deposit USD.
- Once you click Deposit USD, you can enter the amount of money that you’re going to wire from Citibank and click Start growing. The amount you enter here must match the amount that you enter in your Citibank account. If the numbers don’t match, Prime Trust will send the money back to your Citibank account in 5 business days (extra fees might be applied by Citibank).
- After you do that and click done, your MyConstant wire receipt will appear with all the information you’ll need to make your wire transfer on Citibank.
MyConstant wire receipt
Important! The reference number that’s circled in red is unique to each account and wire transfer. It’s extremely important that you save that number because it lets Prime Trust know who they’re sending the money to on MyConstant.
Now that you have the information above, you can create your wire transfer through Citibank online banking.
- Sign onto your online Citibank account and click Payments & Transfers.
- You then need to move the cursor to Transfers. You then need to click Any External Account.
- You’ll then reach the section where it says, Transfers Set Up a Wire Transfer.
- Once you click Set up Wire Transfer, you’ll need to enter the information located on the MyConstant wire receipt.
The information you need to provide is split into two parts: Prime Trust and Prime Trust’s bank.
Prime Trust’s information
Prime Trust, LCC.
330 South Rampart Blvd.
Suite 260 Summerlin, NV 89145.
Account number: 1503666162
Routing number: 026013576
Prime Trust’s bank
565 Fifth Avenue,
New York, NY 10017, 92618
At the bottom of the form where it says Additional information, enter in your Reference Number.
After making your transfer, snap a photo or scan the Citibank wire receipt along with your MyConstant reference number to [email protected] This way we can make sure your funds get to your account smoothly. A wire transfer usually takes 1 to 2 business days to process, and another business hour to appear in your balance.
Your final wire checklist:
- Make sure the wire amount you enter on MyConstant matches the one you make on Citibank.
- Include your MyConstant Reference Number in the Description section of your Citibank transfer.
- Email your completed Citibank transfer along with your MyConstant reference number to [email protected]
Making your money work harder for you
Phew! I know that was a lot. But when banks like Citibank give you 0.01% APY in a savings account or a maximum 0.05% APY in a certificate of deposit, it’s no wonder that you’ve chosen to entrust your money with us.
When you transfer money to MyConstant, the choice is yours: put it in a fixed-term loan where it can earn up to 7% APR, or leave it in instant access where it accrues 4% APY. Either way, your interest rate with us will consistently beat your bank.
If you have more questions about wiring money, it’s best that you contact Citibank directly via their US customer service number:1-800-374-9500. Or check out their online banking page.
In a move to protect your information, banks will frequently alter the layout of their websites and avoid sharing screenshots to anyone other than their customers. Please keep that in mind when reading these instructions — they may change in the future.
Share this article