Best finance affiliate programs for alternative investments
Finding the best finance affiliate programs is vital for your affiliate marketing strategy. You must find the right match for your audience and marketing channels, looking beyond the headline figures. Some programs promise $100 per referral, for example, but it comes with lots of small print, making it difficult for you to get the cash.
Common restrictions include:
- Limited affiliate channels: Some companies do not allow referrals from social media or advertising. This can make it difficult for you to monetize your following if your main audience is on Facebook or Instagram.
- Stringent cookie tracking: This can often catch people out. For one of the biggest affiliate programs out there, Amazon, referrals from affiliates need to purchase within 24 hours. Others typically last between a few days to a month – but the point is, you need to check the terms and conditions before signing up.
Matching with your affiliate program
When looking at your finance affiliate marketing strategy, it’s essential to match it to your specific niche. If you’re writing about cryptocurrency or investments, credit card companies aren’t a good fit.
Another thing to consider is finding reputable partners to work with. void companies that appear to be scams or ripping off customers. Associating with such companies will damage your own reputation and earning potential in the long run.
In this blog, I want to focus on affiliate programs for financial bloggers that deliver value for both you and your audience. The focus will be on the following:
- Rewards for you: With various rewards, the key is to look at the long game. You might earn $100 per referral right away with some programs, but others tie in your returns with lifetime value – which could run into five figures.
- Value for your referee: It’s critical for your reputation that referees get good quality service and products when they visit your site. It can help to retain your readership and encourage readers to become your advocates.
- Products and services that make money: The list will stay away from products designed to make people spend money, like credit cards, and instead focus on investments. There will also be an emphasis on alternative markets like cryptocurrency.
Without any further ado, here are the best finance affiliate programs that enrich you and your referees.
Real estate investing: PeerStreet
Deal: $30 for each account creation | Cookie duration 30 days
With property prices on an upward curve, investors are keen to find ways to capitalize without the hassle of managing properties. PeerStreet is one of several alternative real-estate investment platforms that have sprung up over the last decade. It is important to bear in mind that the US property market varies regionally. Prices in New York and San Francisco behave differently from Des Moines and Flint, for example. These factors can have an impact on investments.
PeerStreet’s affiliate program provides $30 for each lead generated, paid out after 30 days. The cookie duration is also 30 days.
Trading platform: Ally Invest
Deal: $25-$50 for referrals | Cookie duration 45 days
Ally Invest is the personal investment arm of Ally bank. The ethos of Ally is to make these investment products more accessible with commission-free trading and $100 minimum deposits on managed portfolios. With such flexibility, your referees can choose the solution that suits their needs and diversify their investments.
Its affiliate program offers up to $50 for referrals and a generous tracking time for cookies.
Deal: $10 for referrals | Cookie duration 30 days
Acorn offers a neat solution for investors who don’t necessarily have the cash to trade big bucks. It works by automatically investing small amounts of money, whether it’s a set amount of a paycheck or simply $5 investments each month, but there’s something else too.
Acorn can round up your spare change from your purchases and invest those small amounts automatically for you. To find out more, check out the website.
Acorn’s affiliate program is a straightforward $10 per lead with a cookie duration of 30 days.
Crypto-backed lending: MyConstant
Deal: $20 for referrals plus a percentage of interest | Cookie duration 30 days
With interest rates of up to 9% APR, MyConstant offers you and your referees the opportunity to invest in crypto-backed P2P lending. All loans are backed by cryptocurrency collateral, which brings two key benefits for your referees:
- Default protection: Even if a borrower defaults on a loan, your referees will still get their principal and earned profit.
- Protection against crypto volatility: The loan is automatically liquidated when the collateral value drops to 110% of the investor’s principal plus earned interest.
To date, none of MyConstant’s investors have lost any money since the platform launched in 2019.
MyConstant offers a flexible affiliate program that starts with a $20 referral bonus, with additional rewards including 20% of interest on a referee’s instant access account (for their first year), and a $100 bonus for 10 referees. There’s also a $1,000 bonus when referees deposit $500,000 within the first 90 days . Payments are immediate, and as your referee’s interest grows, your revenue grows too.
What’s more, is that your referees get a $4,000 trial bonus once you have signed up and submitted your KYC documents within 30 days.
As far as investment affiliate programs go, this is one that keeps on giving.
Insurance: Liberty Mutual
Deal: $3-$17 per lead | Cookie duration Unclear
We all need insurance, whether it’s for the home, car, or your referee’s business, Liberty Mutual can provide it all. With competitive rates, Liberty works in 29 countries around the globe, making it the sixth-largest property insurer in the world. This is a good match for personal finance blogs with a global audience.
Liberty’s affiliate program offers commission for leads, so if your referee completes a quote, you would benefit. The cookie duration is not clear.
Finding the right affiliate strategy
As you go through the list, you might find more than one of these affiliate programs is a good match for your niche. One of the first rules of affiliate marketing is to have a diverse set of programs to work with. Each entry on the list provides responsible products that are designed to invest and protect your money.
To generate the highest return on investment from affiliate programs, it’s essential to do your research and ensure that you will get a decent income. Some programs, like ours, offer recurring revenue – even after the initial referral fee. This would lead to a steady, long-term income stream.
As many of you know, affiliate marketing is a proven money-making strategy. Selecting the best programs can take your affiliate income to the next level and join some of our leading affiliates earning six-figure revenues.
Share this article